Monday, July 20, 2026

Cassandra’s are not generally believed. But they do have their listeners,

Today is July 19th. As a Cassandra long on record, permit me to share the provocative predictions of a very rich man who is not generally believed but who does have a track record for being right that can be measured in dollars and cents. Why is the date important? Because I just discovered a post at Gateway this morning I’m inclined to take seriously. Because I pay attention when the universe is responding to questions I have been losing and asking for myself. I also pay attention to significant numbers. Here’s my briefest ever post at Instapunk Returns:

No one called or commented. It’s a Cassandra thing.

Lately I’ve been making some dark predictions about where we’re headed as a nation. I’ve been describing the reasons why it is obvious to me that we are on the verge of catastrophe and decrying the seeming silence by those who should be discussing this instead of preaching their shallow opinions on trivialities. I’ve written about both here at this young, crisis-inspired website. Take a look.

Today I have something additional to offer. Another voice, this one focused on the near and medium term financial impacts of the cliff we’re presently falling off of. It’s a sponsored (meaning read by no one?) post at Gateway Pundit. Here’s their teaser:

Here’s the GP lead-in to the source material:

If you voted for Trump… or you’re just skeptical about politics…

You know many people are furious.

A year-plus into Trump’s second term…

We’ve seen ZERO insiders arrested.

Not a single deep state crony.

Or member of Biden’s team.

The question is – why?

We just met up with a 50-year Washington insider who has a wild theory on what’s really going on… and what will happen next.

“Behind the scenes,” he told us, “the Trump team has been planning a counter-attack unlike anything we’ve seen since the Civil War.”

And it won’t just re-shape Washington…

He added:

“The last time anything like this happened, the stock market lost more than half of its value. And by the time it hits the headlines, it will be too late for most people to prepare.”

That’s why we sat him down and got the whole thing on camera — his theory, the counter-attack he says is coming, and what it could mean for your money.

We’ve made it free to watch, while there’s still time to react.

You can see it for yourself, right here…


The man making the predictions is Jim Rickards, I have known about him for years, enough to know that his claims of successive past correct predictions are true. The first 20 minutes of the video are an excellent backgrounder of what he believes specifically and why. I was further persuaded by his description of the source of his perspective on big picture matters, one I have relied on myself. It’s called Complexity Theory, a late 20th Century outgrowth of Chaos Theory, both of which I have devoted time to understanding. Here’s an excellent book I found helpful:


By esteemed science writer Roger Lewin

In simplest terms, there are tipping points at which what appeared to be stable and incremental change in markets and other complex systems turns suddenly chaotic. The resulting collapse is swift and unstoppable. The one last snowflake that precipitated a devastating avalanche. My own analysis suggests that there are multiple snowstorms underway from more than one compass direction that are building to the same avalanche. The Rickards video focuses on the most explosively public of these storms, the economy, and makes dire short term predictions that can forearm some as many millions of others suffer irreparable injury.

I am encouraging you to watch his video as patiently as you can manage to hear all of the major factors he has identified as a huge economic tipping point. The ramifications of his financial perspective go far beyond stock portfolios and pension plans. Those other impacts you can work out for yourself.

But here’s the link and the video’s opening screen. Please take the time to watch and listen…

Click the graphic…

I’m not telling you what to think. We all have to do that for ourselves.


This album appeared from no known source in my dorm room closet in 1968.
No cover, plenty of visible scratches, but it always played. My intro to the Stones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment on the post:

Welcome to My Network

Welcome to My Network

  He’s not the only one. They’re telling me I forgot my password. Not true. I’ve changed it at their behest several times this year, and eac...