Wednesday, July 15, 2026

Welcome to My Network

 

He’s not the only one.

They’re telling me I forgot my password. Not true. I’ve changed it at their behest several times this year, and each time they say the new one is saved with the other passwords on my device. Then, when Chrome loses its lunch and forgets about my FB page, they try all the saved passwords and pronounce them all incorrect. But I’ll go along. I forgot. Why I’m here.

This software can do some things as well or better than Meta’s, some things not so well. The clumsiest part will be linking to the other news sources I frequent. I’ll use several workarounds depending on which is easiest and most effective.

Posts will always be in reverse chronological order, that is, newest first.

I’ll need your help to make this work. The address is easy. robertlaird.blogspot.com.

You will not be notified when I post. If you’re interested, check in here at intervals. I work at all hours of the day and night, so there’s no telling what will be here. Signing on below as a Friend/Follower will be motivational for me, especially in the early going. Please feel free to comment on anything and everything. Just click on the ‘No Comments’ button at the end of the post to receive a EZ fill-in form. Emojis are fine. I don’t believe the email prompt is required, although experience may prove me wrong. To be clear, I don’t need your email address. 

As we go, I will be adding sidebar material and links to other interesting sites, not all of them my own. Let me know if you think I should pursue this course. I’ll be paying close attention to your reactions. 

That’s about it for a first post. There may well be a real post here later this evening or tomorrow morning. Hope to be seeing you all around.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment on the post:

Welcome to My Network

Welcome to My Network

  He’s not the only one. They’re telling me I forgot my password. Not true. I’ve changed it at their behest several times this year, and eac...